Tuesday, December 22, 2015

3D Christmas Cards

I recently found a new website that offers some wonderful SVG files that are compatible with your Cricut Explore machines. The site is called Dreaming Tree. As soon as I saw these cards I knew that they would be amazing additions to my Design Space!

They are called Bendi cards and you can purchase them individually or in a bundle. Each layer cuts out beautifully and comes together in an awesome 3D display.

I started with the Believe card and envelope.



All of my papers and cardstocks are Close To My Heart from various collections. They require their own envelope, because they are larger and thicker than normal cards. The up side to that is these cards, when assembled are more of a display than just a greeting card!

Here is a look at the other cards offered in this bundle.


The other cards are called Ode to Joy and Silent Night. Do you have a favorite?



Be sure to check out the Dreaming Tree website. I really hope they create more Bendi cards for every season!

No comments: