Friday, December 18, 2015

White Pines Joy

When I was unpacking my Christmas decorations a few weeks ago, I came across these "JOY" letters that I decorated several years back. They were due to be refurbished and what they needed was some White Pines love!

Here is what the letters looked like before~


Here are the new letters, much more joyful!


Please take a look at each letter. I've included some of the White Pines complements and other embellishments to dress up each one.







"JOY" sits on a shelf in my dining room with some other handmade wall words.


 If you would like to add some White Pines to your Holiday decor, be sure to order items from the collection before December 31st! The Holiday Expressions catalog will retire at the end of the month and you will no longer be able to order these products.


1 comment:

Lela said...

Amy, what cute décor! This turned out adorable.
I am part of the CTMH Color My Heart Color Dare Blog Team. Would you consider being a Guest Designer for us in January? You can pick the week you'd like to be featured. Please email me at norris1013@yahoo.com if you'd consider this for us. Thanks!