Saturday, December 5, 2015

Holiday Bling

The Holiday Expressions catalog introduced us to some new Christmas edition Base & Bling charms and style sheet. I will have these new items available for my customers during our annual Christmas Exchange Party just one week from today. They will get the opportunity to design necklaces of all shapes or even a key chain. They can spoil themselves with some handmade jewelry or get a head start on Christmas gifts.

The new style sheet is adorable and offers critters, floral's and sentiments. The charms include red drops, jingle bells and snowflakes! Here is just one necklace I created to display as inspiration.


Here are a few more ideas from the book~


 Take a look at the cute style sheet! They can be left square or you can easily use the 1" circle punch for the round frame.

I'll let you in on a little secret.....I've recently discovered that the newest Seasonal Expressions book arriving next month contains a fabulous edition to the Base & Bling collection making the necklaces even easier to give as gifts. I can't tell you what it is now! My lucky customers will get a sneak peek at our Christmas party! I'm so excited!!

No comments: