Thursday, July 12, 2018

Colors Retiring Soon

At convention they announced that some of our colors will be retiring at the end of August before the launch of the new Holiday Expressions Idea Book. Not only are 10 new colors arriving, but so is a new way of looking at how color works. There will no longer be color "families" like in the past with the Whimsy, Enchantment, etc. It is a new and different concept I've been focusing on to familiarize myself with these past couple of weeks. I've reorganized my cardstocks and inks already and anxiously awaiting for the new arrivals!

Until then you'll want to know which colors will be departing as you may want to stock up on some beloved classics. {Remember you have until the end of August.}


Flaxen
Tangerine
Sorbet
Blossom
Poppy
Cranberry
Juniper
Crystal Blue
Pacifica
Nutmeg
 
I made this happy retirement display for the colors leaving. Some have been around for awhile now, but a few were just recently introduced. There were some surprises, however I have complete faith in the company that they are following the trends and will guide us to amazing creations using a rainbow color!


You can shop for all products in these colors online here. Happy colorful, crafting my friends!

No comments: