Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Scrapbooking Convention 2018

Now that I'm home, relaxed, and some what organized; I had a chance to preserve my memories from the exciting experience of Close To My Heart Convention. I just so happened to receive an exclusive stamp set as an attendee that was my motivator to scrapbooking this layout!






I chose some fun coordinating colors to match all the vivid colors from the presentation as well as some more chill pictures of me and my husband enjoying the resort. As I mentioned I used a stamp set that is only available to those that attended convention, however I did use a small heart from a stamp set that you can order still from the annual catalog.

It's called Happy Heart and is available in French and Spanish too!




Some other current stamps that are similar that I can recommend so that you can take advantage of Stampaganza Sale are~

Created to Create

We are Makers

Be sure to check out all the stamps that are Buy 2 Get 1 Free online here.

2 comments:

Jody Gustafson said...

So glad you got to attend convention. Love your pages.

Jayma Malme said...

This turned out so cute!