Monday, July 30, 2018

Create Card Class

This past Friday I decided to host a card class using an exclusive stamp set that I received for attending convention. I posted a scrapbook layout using it earlier this month, but thought that would be awful selfish of me to not share it!


It has the best marquee "Create" word and the other sentiments are fabulous too! I knew these would appeal to my customers and thought they would enjoy making some cards with it. We did three unique and different cards, plus they got a little sneak peek and next month's Stamp of the Month as well as some papers coming in September!


I had some layered stamping techniques, Cricut cut flowers with a sentiment and one card was done as a vertical impossible card.









I can't wait for my Open House event where I will show off lots of new products from the brand new Holiday Expressions Idea Book. I know my customers are also very anxious to get their hands on this new book! Until then there are lots of fabulous promotions coming in August. Be sure to check my blog for the latest updates!

No comments: