Friday, January 6, 2012

Exciting News!


If you have been following my blog for some time now, then you know how much I enjoy playing along with the challenges at the Heart 2 Heart blog. The challenges are dedicated to using Close To My Heart products, which happen to be my product of choice! You can see my intro here.

I was a guest designer for about a month back in the summer of 2010. Now with more free time, I decided to apply as a Design Team Member. I will be on Team A which is lead by Mary Vogel who is also the blog creator and owner. Each team will altar week by week with new and exciting challenges. You can bet that when it's not my team's week, I will still be playing along!

On the right hand side of my blog you can view a list of the other talented designers of both team's. Please take a look at their beautiful artwork and play along with us each week.

The brand new 2012 challenges begin this Monday the 9th of January. The new year is already off to a great start : ) !

1 comment:

Becca-expressions said...

Congrats on being chosen for the H2H Design Team!