Monday, January 30, 2012

Inspired By #8 {party card}

Another Inspired by challenge for you. I'm hooked on these challenges, they seem to push my creative boundaries! Here is the pic for us this week~


I really liked the graphic design and clean lines. I stuck with the same color combination, but chose to use more creams and less orange. Take a look~

I pulled out an old index card and sponged the edges to further it's aged look. To achieve the lines on the "Party" sentiment I inked the letters in black then stamped on some journaling lines of another stamp before stamping on the index card. The chipboard arrow was inked up with a stamp pad and marker. Other than the twine {twinery} all product is Close To My Heart.


1 comment:

Laurel said...

Another fabulous creation! Thanks for playing along again!