Thursday, January 5, 2012

Roxie Mojo


Kids are back to school today. The Holiday vacation flew by, it always does. I love having my kiddo's at home with me. However, it's also nice to have some peace and quiet in the house too. It allows me time to focus and to get some crafting done!

Jumping back into challenges, I could not resist the Mojo Monday sketch this week. I am also trying to use up some older papers before new ones arrive! I really love these Roxie papers still, so stylish and hip!



Speaking of "challenges", come back soon as I will share some very BIG and exciting news!!!


2 comments:

Jody Gustafson said...

Very beautiful! I see you're on the DT at H2H. Can't wait to see your awesome creations!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!