Saturday, August 18, 2018

Grateful for... Everyday Goodness (two cards, one sketch)

Today I am playing along with Freshly Made Sketches. I love to see the sketches and what the talented artists will create. I finally had some time to play along. I was able to create two cards, because I just had to see if my ideas would turn out like I visioned.

This first card uses some Documented papers and a section of one of the Picture My Life cards in the collection. If you look closely you will see a new watercolor impressions stamp in the background, a new stitching stamp, and a little zip strip from a new paper collection releasing in September.


I also had to create a fall themed card, because I liked one of the design team member, Amy O'Neill's card so much. (Please visit the FMS blog to see all the designers cards!) These fall papers and chipboard leaf complement come from a new collection in the Holiday Expressions Idea Book available in just 1 week! Again I used that watercolor impressions stamp to add some texture in the background and just a bit of thread. On the inside of the card is a little, tiny "you".


I hope you will check out the Freshly Made Sketches blog and be sure to come back here soon. I will have more updates on that new book and have lots of projects to share using the new products!

1 comment:

Narelle Farrugia said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards! Both are so different and so very effective! Thanks for joining us at FMS with these cards.