Friday, August 31, 2018

It's Finally Here!

September is finally here! I'm looking forward to cooler temperatures, pumpkin flavored treats and most of all sharing the highly anticipated Holiday Expressions 2018 Idea Book! You can view the book online here and will also be able to add the Idea Book to your order online. This new book is filled with everything you will need for your Holiday crafting and beyond. It will last you through the end of December so no need to panic about getting everything you want on your wish list.


September or should I say 'Stamp'tember is a time to celebrate our love of stamping. It is National Stamping Month and Close To My Heart has put together an amazing collection of paper goodness. The Memories in the Making special has everything you need to create a 12 month scrapbooking calendar. This is great to add you family photo's to all year long and even makes a fantastic Christmas gift! I will have some videos soon showing how easily these Cut Above pages go together. If your not interested in making a calendar these pages work very well together as single or double page layouts. I will also have more artwork to show you using them for that purpose. You can get more details and all the bundle options on my website!


As always September offers a Stamp of the Month at a discounted price. Tasty Treats is an adorable stamp featuring some cute sentiments and images perfect for Halloween, Fall, Christmas, or just celebrating everyday friendship! I can't wait to show you what I created using this stamp set. Here are some images from the Idea Book to get your creativity juices flowing. Stay tuned for more on this adorable stamp set.



There are still a few more specials available this month, please visit my website to order any of those collections. I will be revealing much more from this book and all of the artwork from my Open House soon. Please come back soon for inspiration and happiness!

No comments: