Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Holiday Expressions 2018 Unboxing

This year for my Open House I decided to do a grand unboxing. Rather that lay all the new products and my artwork out on display, I walked through the Idea Book and revealed new merchandise in order. My customers felt like it was Christmas morning early!

Here are all the boxed stacked up and ready to be opened!


The aftermath of boxes as product and artwork have been removed!


I will reveal all of these awesome new products and my artwork throughout the coming weeks. You will be able to view the Idea Book for yourself online starting September 1st. You can look forward to all the new products, pages of inspiration, a new stamp of the month and several monthly specials including a special bundle especially for National Stamping Month! Come back soon and often!


No comments: