Wednesday, August 8, 2018

You Can Still Document with Documented

I'm getting down to just scraps with my Documented paper and complements collection! At first I was drawn to make cards with these papers, but after looking through the papers more carefully and the complement stickers that coordinate with it, I realized this collection is truly for documenting your story. I created a few layouts with some pictures in mind and some yet to be taken!

This first one is a two page layout that is simply colorful and happy. It uses much of the big flowers, a 'beautiful' sticker and a happy title provided by one of the PML cards.


I pulled out an older How To Book called Magic. Does anyone remember this book?


This next layout is a single page. Sometimes I have only one photo that I captured, but there is a great story to go with it. I have a pretty good idea of what this photo will be and the story, I just have yet to print it!


I get some great stories from my daughter who is away at college and she sends me the best pictures.


Lastly, as I stated from the beginning this collection of papers and complements begs you to tell your story. This PML card with a pink camera and journal lines is the perfect platform to write down your thoughts. I love the other sentiments and words found on a zip strip. These make embellishing your layout super easy!



The Documented collection is available until August 31st. If you have a story to tell make sure to get these products before they are gone!

Thanks for visiting! Remember you can shop anytime for these great products and many more on my online website.

No comments: