Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thank You Tags!

The H2H challenge blog 'tagged' us this week. They want to see what you can do with tags. The design team had some really fabulous ideas. I like to use tags for my customer "Thank Yous". They are fun, simple and allow me to use up some scrap pieces around my desk area. That certainly doesn't mean that it has to be boring! I try to use a variety of stamps, fun embellishments and interesting techniques. Here are a couple of tags I created to add to my customers order.





All product is CTMH except: flower punch (sizzix), orange button & sheer black ribbon (misc.)

9 comments:

Cheryl Even said...

You have very lucky customers if they get something this lovely every time they place an order! Love your tags.

Jessica said...

Well, as a fellow "Moore" I have to say your tags are great! I love the color combo you chose!

Andrea Ewen said...

Amy your tags are gorgeous! What a lovely color combinations with all the soft hues and that striking black! I would be thanking YOU if I received this! Thanks for playing along with our tag challenge at Heart 2 Heart!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Ooo, these are wonderful!!!!! I will keep this idea in my inspiration folder . . . your work is very creative!

Mandy Leahy said...

These are so adorable!! So fun and vibrant. Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges.

Deneen said...

What a perfect idea for customer thank-you's! Great tags. Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Kelly Triggs said...

Love-Love-Love the fresh color combo on these tags! TOO CUTE!!

Paper doll said...

My My My this is my kinda tag. The colors are AMAZING, reminds me of a vintage farm! I am saving this!! Luv the elements so perfect AAHH! You used that awesome stamp set that can go anyway and with anything!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Ooh, I absolutely LOVE these!