Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Mad Hatter

I had some leftovers from my Home Wreath banner piece so here's one of the items I created from them. It's a simple layout that I added a fun wreath to the top. Rather than the usual triangle shape I used a half circle shape. It's simply festive and reminds me of the creativity and artistic expression we experienced that hot summer day at the Utah Art Festival.




Look closely... there is another form of faux stitching here on this page. On the cocoa card stock under the photo you'll see that I've done some dry embossing about 1/4" line around the edges. After lightly sanding the line I pierced holes along the line giving the look of stitching.




2 comments:

Romaine said...

What a great idea to use the 1/2 circles as a banner!

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

OMG! Lovin these banners!