Saturday, August 21, 2010

August Back 2 Basics

This month for my Back 2 Basics Club they were given a choice between watermelons and school. The reason was actually because some of the ladies have children in school and some do not.

The watermelon pages were inspired from the last days of summer, sun and fresh air. I used bright colors and lots of fun details. Once I completed the pages I realized that maybe they aren't very 'basic' either. The ladies will random stamp, blend chalk, faux stitch, create scallops using watermelons, distress paper and layer ribbon.



The other choice was a rockin' Back to School layout. This pattern was taken from the newest how-to-book called Magic. The pattern is called Spellbound and will give the ladies the option of just a few pics or as many as 8. In the Magic book it also shows how to create a sliding photo on the right side of the page. Once I snap my pictures and complete my page I'll post the results here.


No comments: