Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Color Challenge {Halloween}

The color challenge at Heart 2 Heart had me stumped at first. Then it occurred to me how wonderful these colors would be in a Halloween theme!

The color challenge: Lagoon, Pear and Sunset~


The card design comes from the new How-to book, Make It from Your Heart. I've used a couple new stamps; Perfect Fit-Frames & Perfect Fit- Halloween. If you look closely you'll see some of the new black Tulle Ribbon peeking out from under the pleated Lagoon cardstock.


With a black, white and gray base, these colors "scream" Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Pamela OConnor said...

Love what you did with the color combo! =)

Unknown said...

Amazing card Amy! I LOVE the pleated cardstock technique you used, I've never seen it before and it's great! Thanks for playing along this week at H2H, hope to see you again next week too!

Unknown said...

Love it, this is so cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at H2H Challenge

Dena J said...

I really like the pleated card stock and net behind.Fresh use of color for Halloween. Love it.