Monday, August 20, 2012

Pear and Partridge Projects

At my Open House I gave guests a look at a variety of projects from many of the new products in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book. This season's Christmas papers are absolutely gorgeous! I love all the new home decor items and I am also impressed with the card workshop on the go offered in this book.

You can make your Christmas cards quickly and easily with this affordable kit. I created the cards exactly as shown in the instructions booklet included. I simply added a card holder cut on the new Cricut Artiste Cartridge.






I also created the new bracket frame in the Pear & Partridge papers. I was able to cut the bracket shape on the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge. I embellished around the frame using the coordinating dimensional elements. These are gorgeous by the way, they add so much dimension and are self adhesive. I added a background layout with some cardstock and one of the zip strips. I can simply add a photo from our Holiday celebrations later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooh I like your frame. What a great gift that would make!