Monday, August 13, 2012

It's Your Day!

It's almost time to celebrate National Stamping Month! Close To My Heart has an awesome promotion once again. It's a double stamp set filled with images that are so versatile and trendy. It's called It's Your Day.

When I first saw this double set I immediately thought of the smash books and project life ideas. How perfect the images are for quick and easy scrapping! For my project that I featured at my Open House, I used CTMH horizontal pocket protectors to create a divided layout. This was the perfect solution to various random pics from a recent vacation. I had captured a few moments from here and there, but they were not enough pictures from one subject to fill a two page layout.

The front page~



The back page~


I am also submitting my post today for the "Dog Days" challenge on Heart 2 Heart! Our beagle Belle loves to go on vacation with us! She loves the adventure and all the new smells. She's not a girly girl either, which is why I thought how funny it would be to add a rhinestone collar with our bling gems to the page! Ha Ha! LOL!


The ladies attending my Open House loved the idea of these pages. The larger 12x12 pages can be somewhat intimidating and more time consuming. They loved that you could quickly and easily embellish a 4x6 section and fill the pockets as you go. The horizontal and vertical page protectors were my best seller at Open House!

It's Your Day double stamp set would be the perfect companion to creating these types of pages.

Starting August 15th, when you place a minimum order of $35 in retail product, you can receive this set for only $5. This promotion will run until September 30th. I will have some more cards to show you later this week using some of the images. You can place an order with me or shop online here.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great JOB! Thanks for participating with us at H2H.

Paige Dolecki said...

Amy -

Your "day in the life" pages are AWESOME! Thank you so much for sharing this terrific idea - I'll definitely have to lift for my open house!

Paige

Nancy Ball said...

This is a great idea, Amy. I love how the pages all fit together but are separate.

Scrapperchic said...

great job, love the flow of the pages

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Wow!! I love your layouts Amy and your creativity of using this stamp set. Everything looks great!! Have a wonderful week!! Hugs, Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Haley D. said...

Great use of our pocket pages! Belle lives up to her name. Thanks for sharing her with us @ H2H!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What a wonderful project! Love it.

Betsie Morris said...

I really LOVE how you use the pocket pages! I love those as well, and they way you worked them is awesome! I also love the bling on your fur baby :-)