Sunday, August 12, 2012

Open House Highlights

Just a few highlights from my Open House & Ice Cream Social! The ladies had lots of products to check out and were introduced to several new items. It was a very "interactive" Open House! Guests were greeted by yours truly decked out with a mustache and they too were given their own 'staches. Pics were taken and then used directly on the "Create & Take" project. Even the kids got in on the action!


While the ladies started creating their page from the new how-to book Make It from Your Heart, I was busy editing and printing their photo's!


Just as they were finished with assembly, I had their photo ready to go on the page. The last detail was to add their own mustache they used in the picture to the layout. How fun is that?!



Here is one table filled with lots of new goodies and fabulous projects! I will show more details on each of the projects in upcoming posts.



In this area I displayed the new color families, National Stamping Month promotion, and the new Cricut Artiste Collection. All of the cards I pinned up use the new stamps in both of these collections. {close-ups of each to come}


I cut strips of cardstock and adhered them to clothespins. I then strung them on a 12x12 cork board Just a fun way to display the new colors!


I have so much more to share with you from this fun event, be sure to come visit again!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Amy,

I LOVE how you had your open house set up! It looks like your customers had a blast! What a great way to set things up!!