Monday, August 6, 2012

Open House and Idea Book Reveal

This coming Saturday is my Open House, Ice Cream Social and Idea Book Reveal!! Oh Yeah! It's gonna be a big day, lots of surprises in store! I have been crafting up a storm in my room to prepare. Here is a pic for my event, check it out!


It's a quirky theme as you can see. Ladies are invited to come check out my "Stache" of goodies from the new Autumn/Winter Idea Book. I've also been playing with the new Cricut Artiste Cartridge and can't wait to show it off! I "Mustache" you a question? Do you love the current trend of mustaches as much as I do?

I'm also loving these cupcake wrappers that are on the new cartridge. The can be cut to any size you desire, so you can make standard or mini cupcakes/muffins. Look at all the fancy variations~


This is merely a glimpse of what I will have on display, stay tuned!

1 comment:

Pamela OConnor said...

Oh my goodness gracious! Your 'stache' is so stinkin' cute & clever! I just may have to lift this darling idea. =)