Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall 2013 Card Exchange

My Fall themed card exchange took place this past weekend. Participants were asked to create cards with a fall theme such as leaves, feeling of the season, Thanksgiving or Halloween. You will see that I was the only one that did a Halloween card while the ladies were truly inspired by Fall colors. {I think they secretly coordinated with each other and didn't tell me!}

Here is the table with everyone's cards displayed~


Here are the cards from the very talented ladies~





And here is my Halloween themed card?! Well, actually it lays flat like a card and fits in an envelope, however when opened up becomes a cool luminary!


In addition to the card/luminary they received a little decorated box with a tea light battery operated candle inside.


It looks amazing lit up in a dark room! Unknowing to me, the tea light looked like it would be a clear white light, but instead gives a red/orange glow! Spooky cool!!

 
 
I am also entering my card in the Paper Players Challenge this week, it's a trick and a treat!
 


2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh my gosh! How awesome is this! I bet it is amazing at night! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love that spooky glow! What a fun card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)