Sunday, October 6, 2013

Artbooking Halloween Mini Album

Yesterday my customers all exchanged their gorgeous Fall themed cards and a few of them stayed to create a fun Halloween mini album. I will share their beautiful cards later, but first check out this darling album made from the Artbooking cartridge!


I used cardstock in black, olive, honey, goldrush and white. I also used textured papers from Laughing Lola, Sarita and an older For Always paper pack. The pages are full of cricut cuts, embellishments, textures and some stamped images too!




That grey tombstone comes from the Artiste cartridge, it was a perfect fit on this page!



You may have noticed another fun addition on two of the pages! The small flip flaps are the perfect way to add more pictures to the book and even protects them from little fingers!

Need more inspiration? Check out this Close To My Heart video with another version to complete a Halloween book!


Come back soon to see the Fall cards created by my talented customers!

1 comment:

Adeline E. Brill said...

Great Halloween Mini- Book - How big did you cut the tombstone to match the page??