Thursday, December 18, 2008

Key to My Heart


Close To My Heart is celebrating National Papercrafting Month. The Key to My Heart promotions runs from December 16th to January 31st. The gorgeous level 2 paper packet features all of the new colors {Juniper, Tulip, Sorbet and Creme Brulee} in an array of double sided papers. It is accompanied by an awesome E-size My Acrylix stamp set. The spectacular combo retails for $47.90, but you can purchase it at a discount or even earn it for free.
When you spend $130 ~ you'll get the kit for FREE
Spend $75 ~ you can get it for just $20
Host a gathering totalling $400 or more ~ and earn it for FREE
Join Close To My Heart Jan. 1-31st ~ you'll earn the kit FREE in your New Consultant Kit
If you have any questions about this promotion please contact me.
I will try to post artwork using this fabulous product soon!

No comments: