Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Love Mini Albums

Scince I can't post some of the things I'm working on, I thought I would dig up some past projects. These are mini albums I have made and continue to make new ones all the time. Now, don't get me wrong, I love my big 12x12 albums, but these mini ones are a whole lot of fun to make and look through as the years go by.

The first was inspired by a Close To My Heart publication last year. It required some sewing, which I'm not good at, but I sure can hide it with some paper and glue!






This next album is from a workshop I taught 2 summer's ago. It is made from a CTMH circle album, papers and stamps. We are huge Disneyland fans and loved that I could create the perfect Mickey mouse face with the circles. One day I'll get my pictures in it!





There were a few more pages in this album, mostly with coordinating papers, no specific theme. With the metal ring binder I can still add just a few more pages to it in the future. I hope to attemp a clear My Creations Acrylic mini album soon, stay posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those albums are adorable!