Monday, August 24, 2009

Did you know that next month is National Stamping Month? Close To My Heart has a wonderful promotion going on for National Stamping Month. You can find more info about Delight in the Everyday promo on the right side of the page. I wanted my September Club project to fit the theme of "stamping". So next month the ladies will be creating this Love 2 Stamp mini book. It is created from one of the pages from CTMH's new All~Sorts Mini Chipboard Album. I chose the page that resembles a "postage stamp", because it's all about stamping techniques. Some of the techniques are new, while others are simply oldies, but goodies. Either way they will now have this reference book at their fingertips when they are looking for the perfect technique for their project. I will post more pictures of the pages within after I hold my class {wouldn't want to spoil the surprise you know}.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a cool idea...I Love that front page! I also love the postage stamp effect!! Beautiful!