Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mickey & Mistletoe

I scrapped these pages from our December/January trip to Disneyland earlier this year. The park was absolutely magical and I wanted to capture that in my layout. By using the Mistletoe papers and printing the photo's in sepia tone it gave my pages this wonderful nostalgic appearance. The design has lots of fun embellishments, but the colonial white spaces also gives your eye a place to rest. I will enjoy looking back at these pages for many years to come!



6 comments:

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Gosh, I {{{HEART}}} this!!!

Unknown said...

I love the colors you used, it makes it look dreamy.

Carla said...

Your layout is stunning - I love everything about it!

Dawn said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! Love the non-traditional Disney colors, absolutely beautiful!!!

Melissa Laverty said...

GORGEOUS layout. I love everything about it!

ori-jen-alchaos said...

This is a wonderful layout!!! Fantastic work!
Jen