Friday, May 27, 2011

Cupcake Inspired {RCC4 Challenge}

How cute is this picture! I love ribbon cupcakes! The bright colors and textures are just too yummy! Here is the card I created from this inspiring photo for the Ribbon Carousel weekly challenge.



I like pulling in bright colors from here and there. I have some sweet leaf ribbon across the base, then tied some sunny yellow twine around some white daisy brads creating a frame. The cupcake is a pretty basic stamp, but made even prettier with some glitter and bling! Take a closer look~


4 comments:

Laurel said...

So pretty! Did you see you are a winner at RCC!

Corinna said...

This is one of my favorite stamps from CTMH! Love the paper, layout, everything! Great use of the twine too! Congrats on being one of last week's Top Spools too! :D

Dawn Easton said...

Oh how fun is this? Love how you added the twine! Brilliant!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Very cute! I love the glitter cupcake!