Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Mystery Mini Gifts Revealed

At my Christmas Card Exchange we also held a Mystery Mini Gift Exchange. Participants created a hand made gift and brought it packaged in a plain brown bag. I attached a small puff ball in different colors to each bag and then we drew a matching puff ball from a bowl. Here is what some of the gifts were.

My dear friend Nanette makes her own fruit preserves. This year she made a triple berry preserve. Look how cute her little tag turned out and the preserves were delicious too!

Janet makes our tissues look so pretty!


Pat decorated this little box with some Believe papers. Wait 'til you see what's inside...



... Look at all those tiny tags!!!


29 tiny tags to be exact. She was having a good time playing with her Cricut AP cartridge.




I did not snap a picture, but my friend Tommie decorated a little box similar to Pat's and filled it with her "famous" peanut clusters!

Here is the project I made~





I created a set of cards called "A card A month". There were a total of 12 standard cards in the set, perfect for sending to that special someone each month for an entire year! Each one was made using the Pair-a-Phrase stamp set.

Here is a pic of all of them, but I will post each card individually later on.



No comments: