Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Smash Book {the inside edition}

I posted my version of the Smash Book some time ago and some of you have requested a look inside the pages. Here is the outside of the book again~


So I decided that this would be a little book to smash my journey as an artist and Close To My Heart Consultant. Granted most of us already do this through these blogs, but this will be fun to look back on years from now I think!


The first page when opening the book~


I will keep all the pages in chronological order. My journey began this year with being selected as a Design Team member for Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog!


I wanted to show my annual club for 2012, The Cricut Club. I will continue to smash all the projects I do this year for my club.


I just had to smash the thrilling news of having my artwork posted on Jeanette Lynton's Blog!


This is just a start. Now I have to keep up with the book as well as my family scrapbook, club projects, design team posts, and several other challenges! Whew...never enough time right?!

No comments: