Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Celebrate the Unexpected

Today I'd like to share a card created for the Mojo Monday sketch. I love random stamping and have not done any in a while. I wanted to start with a script background stamp and knew I wanted to add a flower. I looked through all my flowers and just didn't care for any of my choices. So I thought out of the box and used a scalloped stamp to create a flower! Check it out~




I used the Enjoy stamp set for my flower creation.


First I placed the stamp on my block upside down. I stamped the solid shape in sky blue. Then I turned my stamp over on the block the correct way. Before stamping it in Lagoon I created a mask for the center with a post-it-note to block the "freshly baked" sentiment.


For the center I used a little flower from the Family Love stamp. I used this stamp in the same manner as the other creating a solid base in Sweet Leaf and then the flower in Topiary green.


Can't find the perfect stamp? Create your own!! {Ahhh, the beauty of Acrylix stamps!}

No comments: