Monday, June 10, 2013

Tool Time on H2H

This week Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog asks us to create a project using our favorite tool or incorporating a tool on our manly project! One of my favorite tools is undoubtedly the Cricut. I chose the Artiste cartridge for the fun sprocket images. They worked perfectly for a "bike" theme on my awesome guy card! I used the Later Sk8r papers and some small metal looking screw images from the coordinating embellishments. I added more real metal with brads and eyelets to the sprockets using another fun tool, the Crop-o-dile.


Be sure to pedal on over to H2H Blog to see more creations from the Design Team!


This card will be given to my husband for Father's Day. He has been riding his bike to work almost everyday for over a year now! When we ride together he motivates me to ride farther and faster. He also listens to my complaining the whole ride..."I'm exhausted", "My knees hurt", "Are we there yet?"...What a great guy, I'm so proud of him!!


2 comments:

Arlene Bonsma said...

Great card and good for you for biking.

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Even if you complain, you still went! ;) I like the bike with those gears--makes a good combination! Thanks for sharing! :)