Friday, May 2, 2014

Freshly Made for Mom

I was working on a gift for my Mom earlier this week and needed a card to go with it. I chose to use the Ariana papers so that it would match her handmade gift which features the same gorgeous paper collection. I was also inspired to use the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches for it.



I love this sentiment, "Laugh until your heart overflows"! This was taken from the "zip strip" that is attached to the top of the 12x12 B&T paper. It's a beautiful sentiment and so easy to add to my project!

On the inside~ 

I used the rest of that zip strip to embellish the inside. It just makes it a bit dressed up!

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful Mother's Day card! Love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

Hi, Amy! Beautiful card! I am loving the Ariana papers too! Love how you used the zip strip on this one. :)

Jen Brum said...

What a beautiful Mother's Day card! I love those colours! Such a great combination! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!