Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Year Noted in a Box

As I was cleaning up my craft room I couldn't help but notice how my Birchbox boxes were piling up! I like decorating them to hold sets of coordinating cards and just happened to need a gift for someone. Lately Birchbox has been mailing out some really cute boxes in a hue of colors and patterns rather than just the kraft brown. For this box I did not need to cover it at all, I simply added a little sentiment to cover the Birchbox name. The colors and pattern of the box reminded me of the older Year>>Noted promotional papers. I also incorporated some of the gold foil stickers that were included with the special and some sparkly twine that was from a card workshop.


Outside of the box


Inside of the box I included a coordinated pen and some gold foil stickers to seal the envelopes.
 

The box contained a total of six different cards. The designs were inspired by a couple of workshops in the Wishes book.


For all the sentiments I used this newer stamp set from the Seasonal Expressions 2 book called Finding the Words. A great stamp set that does have about any phrase you are looking for!
 

No comments: