Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Artistry Typewriter

The newest Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge is available now. Do you own the Artistry collection yet? This is the collection that is available two different ways. You can purchase in the usual way receiving a cartridge with book, stamps and cardstock. Or you can purchase the new digital edition for those Cricut Explore & Explore Air users. I chose the digital collection myself, which was extremely easy to upload and start cutting right away in Design Space.


I tried out all sorts of new cuts from shapes, layers, banners, borders and icons. One of my favorite cuts was this little typewriter. I loved all the layers and that I could add a sentiment to the paper coming out of the roller! I decided to add my finished typewriter to a card. I have already returned to the classroom, so "back to school" was my theme!


I wanted the typewriter to appear as if it were sitting in front of a chalk board. I used some older Chalk it Up papers for the black board and stamped a sentiment with white daisy ink. There is a little bit of shimmery purple fundamentals paper underneath. Finally, I had to add the little coffee cup as it is essential morning fuel!


I will be making many more cards with these fun cuts from the Artistry cartridge, so visit my Blog again soon. You can purchase your own cartridge here!

No comments: