Monday, November 16, 2015

Christmas Card Exchange 2015

This past weekend I held my annual Christmas card exchange. The ladies made some beautiful cards and I even added in a special project for them! These gals always inspire me, I hope you are inspired as well!

First up is the card and stamped bag I created using the White Pines paper, WOTG stamp set and Fern Twine and gold glitter paper.


 The little bag holds a couple of tea bags perfectly. This would be a great gift attached to a tea cup or mug.


This card uses some older papers in a design that reminds me of a quilt or stained glass window, so elegant!


This card uses the adorable Christmas tree print White Pines paper and some glittery & gold snowflakes!

What I love about this card is that the holly on the ornament was cleverly cut out from some older papers. Plus, there is just enough bling and sparkle making this a pretty, festive card!


After creating all the cards I surprised the ladies with a special Christmas project. 'Tis the season for hot cocoa and giving unique handmade gifts! I used some older plastic treat tubes and filled them with cocoa mix and chocolate dipped candy canes. I then created and decorated a little box to contain them. I dressed up the box with a Cricut cut Hot Cocoa Cup {purchased from Miss Kate Cuttables} and a sentiment I downloaded online and printed.



I'm so grateful for my customers! Hanging out with them on the weekend, creating projects and laughing is always the best therapy!

No comments: