Friday, January 8, 2016

Charlotte; My Type of Friend

I've been sharing information about the Charlotte Workshops Your Way all week. With this kit you will use several materials including the zip strips. I love that nothing goes to waste!

So this week for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge I reached for some more leftover zip strips to create my card. I also pulled out an older stamp set that just needed some more love!


 You can see just how awesome that zip strip is and the design of it really brings your eye to that cute sentiment. A little bit of water color and paint splatters makes the vintage typewriter stand out!


2 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

Love this wonderful, vintage design. The splash of watercolor behind the typewriter really draws the eye in to that image and topped with the sentiment you've got a real winner! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

I Card Everyone said...

Adorable ... totally!
=]