Thursday, February 25, 2016

Share the Love ~ Hello

Have you answered the call to Share the Love this month?

Just a reminder that Close To My Heart has a special stamp set available this month only. The D-size Share the Love stamp set (CC1060) is filled with adorable icons and loveable sentiments. Not only will you be getting a high-quality, swoon-worthy stamp set by taking part in this promotion, but Close To My Heart will also donate $7 USD of the proceeds from this stamp set to Operation Smile™, an amazing organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates for children all over the world*! Check out our social media channels all month long to see this stamp set in action, and remember to post your own artwork using the hashtag #ctmhsharethelove to help bring attention to a wonderful and worthy cause. You will see more of my own artwork on Instagram that I have not posted here on my Blog.

Here is one last card that I will share here on my Blog. Please keep in mind that time is running out to make a cute card like this one.



For my card I cut a heart overlay out of the polk-a-dot La Vie En Rose paper on my Cricut using the Artbooking cartridge. Before adhering it to my card base I did just a bit of water coloring with the Pixie ink. I stamped the little telephone in Pixie ink also then stamped in black and cut out just the rotary circle piece. I also cut the stamped cord off completely and replaced it with some black and white twine.



Order this adorable stamp set soon online here. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out Instagram for more inspiration!

No comments: