Tuesday, November 22, 2016

City Sidewalks Christmas Frame

Recently I held a City Sidewalks Christmas inspired class. I focused on the entire City Sidewalks collection from the whimsical papers to the super fun Cricut collection! I showcased a range of projects using all of these products and our class project was a 3D frame with a snowy Christmas neighborhood scene.

Here is just one of the tables all set up for class~


No party is complete without some yummy treats to snack on while we create!


Here is the main table I had set up to show all of the projects I created. It's full of inspiring ideas; scrapbook layouts, picture my life layout, mini scrapbook, and cards using stamped images as well as Cricut cut images. All of the projects featured some embellishments to coordinate from ribbon to Washi tape to sparkly chipboard complements! I will give you a closer look at these projects in the coming days.


Here is a close-up of the frame we made. These are 5x7 shadow box frames that I found at Ikea. The snowflakes and car are popped up from the background giving the scene more dimension. The Winter Wonderland tag is from the City Sidewalks Cricut collection.


I am entering the frame in the Anything BUT a card challenge over on Heart 2 Heart Challenges this week. I think I must create a new home decor item every Christmas and this one will forever make me smile! {I just like to smile, smiling is my favorite! ~ Buddy the Elf}

3 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Cute project, Amy! Looks like you are enjoying these little buildings, too.

Jennifer Kelly said...

Amy you've inspired me!!! This is such a cute project. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H with our ABC challenge.

Melissa Robinson said...

What a fabulous opportunity and I LOVE the frame!

Thanks for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

MlisRobinson.blogspot.com