Thursday, February 16, 2017

#True Love

I have not been posting on my Blog as frequently as I once did. I am busy creating though and tend to show these pictures more often through Instagram. If you're not already on Instagram you are really missing out on tons of inspiration. You can click on the camera icon located in the right hand column of this blog to find my profile.  {follow me  @amys_art}

Here are a few cards I've been posting lately that you are missing out on! They were all created from the Operation Smile special stamp set called True Love. It features some darling little characters and sweet phrases.



Not only do you get a wonderfully sweet stamp set, but you also support a great cause! Order online.


Remember to check Instagram for the most current inspiration! Have a happy day!

No comments: