Sunday, July 9, 2017

Stampaganza in July!

Woo~Hoo! It's that time of year when Close To My Heart offers the innovative and amazing MyAcrylix stamp sets on sale! It is almost like Christmas in July for those lovers of inky stamping!


For this sale Close To My Heart has also decided to bring back some older stamp sets previously taken away into retirement. Go online to see a list of those special sets and get all the details!


Stamp of the month ~ Storybook Alphabet



You can never have too many alphabets! This set can be stamped as is or you can color them in with whatever medium you like. Plus, this month you can get it for only $5 with a qualifying purchase!


Finally, I want to leave you with this image from the website carousel. It features a variety of projects using the Prickly Pear paper collection. I think the artwork is beautiful and makes me love this collection even more that when I originally saw it in the Seasonal Expressions book. I must warn you that July is the last month that this collection will be available, as the other collections too. Don't let it pass you by!


No comments: