Monday, August 7, 2017

Favorite Stamp Set

In my previous post I shared with you some of my favorite products from the new Annual Idea Book. Of course its far too difficult to choose only one, especially when it comes to the stamp sets. However, I did find a couple of sets that are beautiful and very clever! These are the Beautiful You and Thoughtful Bird stamps. They are found on pages 76 and 77 of the book. They have a three step process that adds gorgeous layers and depth of color. Plus, they come with coordinating thin cuts making the entire stamping and cutting process super simple! Here is a card I made with the Beautiful You stamp.


Oh goodness! Aren't those flowers gorgeous! I paired them with the Basics Fundamentals papers and some gold embellishments. The pink colors include the new Bashful, Pixie and Raspberry. Here is the stamp and some more artwork from the Idea Book.



The other stamp set features a bird that can be stamped in a variety of colors. It contains some everyday, heartfelt sentiments.


The bird looks beautiful in blue, but can you imagine him in other colors, perhaps reds and yellows!?
These are just a few stamps that really caught my attention and I'm certain you will find many that capture your eye as well! These are available to order now, shop online anytime!


No comments: