Saturday, July 14, 2018

Christmas in July

Upon cleaning up my craft room, reorganizing and rearranging I came across some older papers and complements. I know that Christmas in July is a real thing, a real smart thing! Why not get all those crafts done long before the craziness of the season is hitting you like a runaway sleigh! So I sat down at my freshly cleaned up table and created a couple Christmas cards. Nothing fancy, just wanted to use these beautiful, sparkly complements and sentiments.


Who participates in Christmas in July every year? Do you recognize these old papers? Leave a comment and give some love to your older stash of products. After all, there will be new goodies for the holidays coming very soon!!

1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

Snowhaven. I love this kit, and just destashed my kit back in January doing the same thing. Prepping Christmas cards ahead of the season. :)