Sunday, May 5, 2019

Wild & Punny

With every new Idea Book I tend to find a stamp that is my favorite throughout the entire catalog. This stamp was not my usual genre, but it encapsulates a favorite animal of mine recently and my daughter's "spirit animal". The llama and sloth together on one stamp set? So crazy!

I really like the other animals and the "punny" sentiments that coordinate with them. Plus, to get any stamp with the thin cuts is a no-brainer! Here are some cards I showcased for my Open House event giving a sample of each creature.


I pulled in a mix of papers from many of the new collections in the idea book along with the mix-in papers. I used the sloth card for my daughter's graduation. She just received her Associate's Degree from the university where she has attended for only 5 semesters. She will have her Bachelor's Degree by next spring, hence the irony of the sloth!


Here we are with her from this past Friday. So proud of her, what a beautiful day! I can't wait to scrapbook more of the pics we took from the weekend as it is National Scrapbooking Month!


Take a look through the new Idea Book to see which stamp set stands out as your favorite. I hope you like this stamp too and consider adding it to your collection. It would be so "punny" if you do!


No comments: