Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Beautiful Moments Crafting On

I shared a layout I created using the Cut Above layout from the Craft with Heart subscription. This layout featured the Craft On collection which I altered the papers and embellishments with some older Prickly Pear items. Here is the original layout from the subscription box to remind you.


If you look carefully at this layout and the one I created in the previous post you will notice that I did not use the yellow flowers, some of the title and the polka dot and black stickers on the bottom portion of the page. Not to let any goods go to waste I repurposed them in another layout featuring the Craft On papers and embellishments. Take a look.


Pretty clever huh! I pulled in some of the cut-apart pieces and papers from some older mix-in packets too adding a pop of yellow stripe and Lagoon!

See all of the Craft On collection in the newest Seasonal Expressions Idea Book or online here.

No comments: