Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tin O' Tiny Ornaments


I found these paint cans at my local hardware store for .99 cents. I used CTMH Evensong papers to cover the outside and the lid. Then using a Martha Stewart snowflake punch and red Stickles I decorated all around the outside. The tag was made using the December Word Puzzle stamp set. The scallop ornament was made with a punch, some floss and a small button. On the frame I simply left an opening at the top of the cardstock and texture paper so that a photo can easily be slipped through the top. Another snowflake and some ribbon and you have a great little personalized ornament for your tree. The ornaments fit perfectly inside the tin so that you can keep it safe all year round or give the entire package as a gift to someone special.

1 comment:

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Cute! What are the dimensions of the tin?