Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Album Complete

I tend to get so wrapped up in my projects for classes and workshops, not to mention the constant flow of Birthdays and special events, that I let my own album sit unfinished. This weekend I made it my goal to sit down and complete my 2008 album. I like to keep my albums in chronological order and I was stuck on a vacation that we took back in August of last year. This past Saturday I hid out in my scrap room and worked diligently to complete the final pages. I finished 8 pages on Saturday and 2 more yesterday afternoon. I would have completed them all on Saturday, but had to take a time~out for a broken washing machine. {they sure don't make things the way they used too!} Needless to say my entire 2008 album is finished. This is my thickest album yet, filled to the brim with my memories. Here are just a few of my favorite layouts from last year:





1 comment:

Sarah said...

WOW. I wish I had your talent for LO's. They are all stunning. I LOVE the girls just wanna have fun one.