Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Color Combo Deal

I've been having some fun with color challenges. I've sort of become addicted to them. On Monday's you can find a color challenge over on KJ's blog as well as CTMH founder Jeanette Lynton's blog. This week I needed to come up with a project for my daughter's school group and instead of creating from just one color challenge I merged them together. The Sweet Leaf and White Daisy are from KJ's blog and the Indian Corn Blue and Sorbet are from Jeanette's blog. Go check out what other crafty creators came up with, then challenge yourself to do something fun!





Supplies for hershey bar wraps: Cardstock; white daisy & sorbet, Stamps; Star Struck, Good Times, Inks; sorbet, indian corn blue, sweet leaf

1 comment:

Unknown said...

these are so cute! And how fun to combine chocolate and stamping :)