Monday, June 1, 2009

Flowers, Ribbons & Curls!

One of my favorite things about having a little girl, is dressing her up. Even before my daughter was born I was buying darling little pink and yellow frilly dresses. After her arrival I would spend days just dressing her up and snapping pictures. She is quickly becoming a young lady now and prefers to pick out her own clothing and style her own hair.

The other night she came to me after her shower and wanted me to curl up her hair in sponge rollers. This is something I've done with her since she had hair long enough to curl. This was the first time though since she cut her hair shorter. In the morning we unrolled all of her locks to reveal a very curly style. {She described it as looking like a blonde version of Annie} We fussed it up a little bit and pinned a flower to the side. I couldn't help but snap a pic just as I would have done when she was my little baby. I hope she will let me dress her up for a few more years!


Speaking of ribbons, flowers and frills. Here is my little girly gift for one my customers expecting her 1st baby girl. I suspect she will enjoy dressing up her little darling as much as I enjoyed my little girl. I'm certain her daughter will be adorned in bling from head to toe daily!





Here is Mom~to~be with her gift. Doesn't she look fabulous!





Supplies: {all Close To My Heart products except some ribbon}



My Creations Cube, Daydream Level 2 papers, Cardstock and inks in the following colors: Blush, Creme Brulee, Lilac Mist, Sweet Leaf and White Daisy, Stamps: Girly Girl, Family Ties Children, Cupcake Sprinkles, Embellishments: white daisy mini medley, floss, green brads, corduroy big brad from Autumn Garden mini medley collection

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your daughter is SO darling and her hair is wonderful.
Your cube is SO cute!!!

Christina said...

What a cute daughter you have and such a great gift for the mom-to-be!