Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January Cricut Club

New year, new club! This year I've decided to host a Cricut Club and it's going to be so much fun! Each month we will create a different project using the new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge. I will show guests how to use the cricut machine to complete an entire project. Items will include gift sets, interactive scrapbook pages, 3D items, home decor items and card kits like our first project shown here.




This projects begins with a petal box held closed with a belly band~




Once open guests will discover 4 beautiful circle cards and envelopes~






2 comments:

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful and what a great gift:)

Beth Ann said...

Amy I featured your special artwork as a guest artist on my blog. I referred everyone to your blog. Congrats on the Heart2Heart Chanllenge team.
Beth Ann